Action is Performance
- Andrew Davenport
You can be the next superstar, but you have to put in the work first. We'll show you what to do.
You have superpowers, they just need to be discovered. Nonprofit founders are some of the most creative, resourceful and innovative people on the planet, doing some of the most noble work in the world.
The Nonprofit Incubator Program is an affordable 90 day one-on-one, action packed, hand-holding experience for new nonprofit leaders.
By using the Start a New Nonprofit Framework, you can go from Now What? to Wow! in no time. We'll turn you into the superstar we know you are.
How we help
Get one on one mentoring/coaching
Develop your board and staff
Create a tactical plan and operational budget
Create a signature program
Develop your policies and procedures
Learn fundraising basics & raise money!
Gain exposure for your brand
Get templates and sample documents you can use right away!
Program Orientation and Goal Setting
- Session 1: Welcome and Program Overview
- Session 2: Setting Personal and Organizational Goals
Building Your Board
- Session 1: The Importance of a Strong Board
- Session 2: Strategies for Recruiting Board Members
Building Your Board (Continued)
- Session 1: Board Member Roles and Responsibilities
- Session 2: Turning Board Members into Donors
Crafting Your 5-Year Strategic Plan
- Session 1: Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Session 2: Defining Mission, Vision, and Values
Crafting Your 5-Year Strategic Plan (Continued)
- Session 1: Setting Long-Term Goals and Objectives
- Session 2: SWOT Analysis and Environmental Scan
Developing One-Year Tactical Plans
- Session 1: Translating Long-Term Goals
into Short-Term Objectives
- Session 2: Creating an Operating Budget
Developing One-Year Tactical Plans (Continued)
- Session 1: Fundraising Strategies for the First Year
- Session 2: Marketing and Outreach Planning
Creating Signature Programs and Policies
- Session 1: Developing a Signature Program & Budget
- Session 2: Creating Policies and Procedures
Ideal Donor Identification and Online Presence
- Session 1: Identifying Your Ideal Donor Profile
- Session 2: Building Your Nonprofit's Online Presence
Ideal Donor Identification and Online Presence (Continued)
- Session 1: Effective Use of Social Media
- Session 2: Developing a Compelling Nonprofit Website
Fundraising Fundamentals and Implementation
- Session 1: Crafting Your Fundraising Plan
- Session 2: Launching Fundraising with Family & Friends
Fundraising Fundamentals and Implementation (Continued)
- Session 1: Fundraising Strategies for the Future
- Session 2: Final Program Review and Next Steps
Create a one page fundraising plan
Do you know how much money you really need to raise, or are you always guessing?
Saying "As much as we can" is worse than just saying "I don't know."
Before you make a costly mistake, download our complimentary One Page Fundraising Plan Guide (example plan included) and create your own path forward. Before you know it, you'll have the funds you need to grow beyond your wildest dreams!